Betaflight on ANDROID!! Race Drone Soft Betaflight Configuration Manager



Crazy, a $2 android app and a "USB OTG adapter" and you can change your PIDS and a few other handy things wherever you are, without firing up a laptop. Fucking neat!

UPDATE... It does a lot of things, but I am not sure it does them well...
I use the PID profiles tabs in Betaflight to test things out... I keep my Main tune in Profile 1, and then mess around with 2 and 3, plugging into betaflight to switch between them.
When ya connect to PID in Betaflight on the PC, the profile tab that the quad is currently in is in front and highlighted making it obvious what profile you are in.
This does not happen in the Android app. When you connect, or save/reboot reconnect, its always on Profile 1, giving no indication of current settings and so useless to me.
I brought it up in a thread at RC groups and someone said that the profiles are meant to be set up on a switch... and yes, of course that would be handy, but I dont have a three way switch on the devo 7e and if I did I would definitely use it for some other mode selection.

So, I was trying to figure out whether if you have a profile other than Profile 1 highlighed at the time of save, does it actually save? and would make changes on the Android and try to check them on the PC... Its was inconclusive. Sometimes it did, and sometimes it didnt.
And in the end, my FC got ALL screwed up. Acting crazy and WOULD NOT YAW even though looked smooth in betaflight. I had to re flash the board and dial up all the PIDS again to get the Beecore/Boss7 back up. I dont trust this thing as is. Hopefully it will be developed more and become very stable. It would be a great tool.


http://www.racedronesoft.com


Comments

Popular Posts