Boss7 RIP!

This is the frame that C.Ray Tech printed for me, my beloved Boss7.

I got the high D term going yesterday with the regular props, tuned the D up even higher as recommended and then put on 64mm props tonight. Its flies like a razor.  Real good control so not too many hard crashes tonight, this was just cumulative. This loyal frame has seen a lot of walls and floors and been SO FUN to fly. Rest in peace. 3grams of plastic = 10 tons of fun.

I sent NFE photos and he said that if you pay attention you can sometimes see these fractures coming and apply acetone to them. Nail polish is acetone, but theres a ton of other shit in there. I wonder if it needs to be pure? Anyway, hopefully if I learn to inspect and do this maintainance the other frames will last a long time. Otherwise I will have to find another connnection LMAO. I have already looked on Craigslist for locals...

Off topic: I must add that the 64mm props add YET ANOTHER layer to the Boss series onion, transforming the whoop parts into yet another kind of flying experience! The motors seem to take it well. I thought that they would get hot having to turn those bigger props, but it comes down warm, not hot.

Good times... gonna go rebuild!




Comments

Popular Posts