A Chinese new year purchase of some weird 716 motors with a VISA holiday gift card

Yep.
I got a VISA gift card for xmas this year for which I am grateful. A little depressing because theres a janky website where ya check the balance and it shows all the transactions. $44 of this generous $50 gift card went to 2 trips to Johns Deli, the place where I buy a lot of beer and cigarettes.
Its likely that I got 2 packs of smokes and two 6 packs for the $45. Fuck New york! Christs sake.
Anyway. I realized that there is a whopping $5.50 lefot on the card and it was burning a hole in my pocket so I was gonna go ahead and order a set of motors from "my guy" on ebay, but them motors are gone! Quantity = 0. Faaacckkk. SO I search. Its Chinese new year, so things are likely to be weird but this is rediculous. Cheapest set of "boldclash" were about $8 a set (but 35 mi from NYC) and there were a litany of motors up with no specs or indication of CW/CCW listed. It just occurred to me that these humdingers have no motor plugs.

Anyhoo, I put 2 in the cart and had enough dough for another 2 so I went for it.
6 mystery motors on the way.
They dont look like any I have see before because they dont have any holes at the top, but at least they specify the RPM and.....oh shit.
...I just checked and I am not sure if they are sold in sets of CW/CCW, and it is not specified, and furthermore the photos looks like two identical motors, each with red and blue wires...

I guess I get to see for myself whether it is a myth about the idea that brushed motors have an irrefutable intended rotation. Meaning you get reduced performance when you run them "backwards".
Obviously, if these perform well it will be a miracle, but guess that me betting on shit that is a potential challenge (PITA) is just me being consistent.

So. This was supposed to be just a "receipt post"' so I can recall just how long these little humdingers are gonna take with these weak

Comments

Popular Posts