Boss 8/E011/Silverware/ST-LINK install

Put an ST LINK Micro JST SH 1.0mm 4-Pin Plug on the old E011 that I put the FETS in from yesterday. I think these things are essential if intending to mess with Silverware firmware. I have the other end soldered to an ST LINK for quick and easy firmware tweaks / reflashing



Also, I am gonna go ahead and kinda toot my own horn by noticing how quick and easy it was for me to solder this thing on. Stuff this small seemed like witchcraft a few weeks ago and tonight was painless. I am stoked. Now lets see if it works. Just gotta make a copy of the Notfastenuf file in KIEL and set about tweaking it for this frame. Looks like it will be at least PIDS and some filter settings. 
























https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-sets-Micro-JST-SH-1-0mm-4-Pin-Female-Connector-with-Wire-and-Male-Connector/152184809349?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649







Comments

Popular Posts