GarbageTech: Top tech Audio karaoke speaker


Well, that was fun but didn't amount to anything. I tried to excise all unnecessary components... mp3 player, ins/outs battery in/out...etc. I was gonna try and use it for something. Was stoked to try and make some useful amplifier out of it. I got it down to 2 sections and plugged it in to the speaker... no dice and so many wormholes to go down to make it happen I decided to cut my losses and started sweeping all the dissassembled parts back int to the speaker cabinet, turning it into a trash can.
Scavenged a few pots and input jacks and took the rest out to the curb. Its a shame...I think the speaker had LEDS that light up. I love doing this. Even when it "amounts to nothing"...I love taking shit apart and trying to do something with it.














Comments

Popular Posts