Micro F*¢king LOSI


It's the Achilles heel of my quads. Its the most common showstopper.
Micro LOSI's seem to only be available paired with very thin gauge and cheap wire. I have a big bag of them and they suck. they are thin to begin with, and then when you strip the wire gently strands always come off leaving you with a little wisp of strands to make the connection to the FC.

Having to break the soldering iron out while trying to fly is bad enough. Having to sit down and solder on a new part that looks like it is gonna fail immediately is depressing.

I have looked and looked for LOSI's with fatter wires on them I cant find any that are reasonably priced, but ya cant have cheap + good together in this equation so now I gotta make my own. Wee shall see if this little PITA is gonna be worth it.

UPDATE: The next photo shows why when I plugged this in all of the motors spun up at full throttle.
....A: The wires are backwards at the LOSI!
Many thanks to the dude on facebook who nailed it.




Comments

Popular Posts