New blood: Valentine's build.

I'm a retard. I should have taken the dang camera off because for the last few days I've been flying Acro line of sight practicing flips, but with the camera still mounted on there so I needlessly killed the camera. Additionally a motor was squealing and acro was starting to feel all over the place. I tested the motors 2 different times and didn't find a bad sound... maybe it was propspaghetti? Anyway, I decided it was time for new motors and found a broken duct strut on the frame... so now, new frame, new motors... camera dead. Scavenged the one that was sitting onboard the 90% ready Boss 816. made me sad. I guess I can take the one off of the boss 7 if necessary. I really wanna get that Boss 8 in the air outside soon.... I digress.

So, in the end basically I have a whole new quad... including new firmware..

This will be the first time trying out the latest (theres a new one every few days it seems) Silverware-NFE branch which has horizon mode. I am super surious about horizon mode because of my pursuit of flips lately, horizon goes ACRO (at least in this tune) after like 90 degrees or so, so there is an element of leveling and also an element of acro? We shall see.

Anyhoo... just wanted to mark the date that all these parts were fresh and new.
Now I gotta scare up the $ for a new camera.



Comments

Popular Posts