49 yrs old, first purchase of a trashcan.

It really is a demonstration of maturity and wisdom. My right hand man in the studio is a garbage bag on the floor full of mixes garbage. Cans empty packs of cigarettes boxes shrink wrap food food containers just sitting there by the desk festering l. I have finally become civilized with this acquisition.

It wasn't anything near the design that I would have wanted but when I went to the Chinese store to find a waste basket because I knew it would be the cheapest place in the neighborhood to get anything made of plastic I found they're going out of business and had a 20% off sale running on the small amount of things they had left in the store.
It was very trippy to walk around the empty store not only the merchandise was missing but also the racks the first days would have sat on the remaining stuff was on the wall on hangers dangling. I couldn't believe that one of the items that was left was a waste basket I had gone to the store so many times in search of small containers and foam and cheap tools paper batteries cleaner all kinds of things. Chinese people were a bit awkward but the store was very very good order and you could not beat the prices because it was all garbage.

I didn't like the design but I liked that it was coming from this place that I'd visited so many times I was sad that they're going out of business and I said as much to the cashier on my way out

Comments

Popular Posts