Call Of Duty: Who Cares?

Every time these titles go on sale I think of Wings Of Redemption and watch reviews from 9-12 yrs ago and think "holy shit these devs are pretty ridiculous with their pricing of old games and NEVER putting their AAA's on sale. When I look at the numbers at steamcharts it always looks miserable. But then I have to think that most people playing this one are on console as oppised to PC and dont show up in the numbers. ...even given THAT, it seems like you would HAVE to dig the singleplayer storyline to make sure you get something out of the game with the very iffy prospect of finding players online. I wounder if the console players can opt out of crossplay? I imagine that they probably can, as they would be dominated. The campaign looked as old as it is... meaning VERY dated. Therefore, I once again say a resounding "NO" to these titles. Partially because of the games and partly because of the developers pricing. See ya, wouldn'twant to be ya! .....now, off to play Battlefield.


Comments

Popular Posts